Well, for any of you who have not heard yet, we have our c-section scheduled for this coming Friday, June 12th at 7:30 am. As long as Nikki doesn't go into labor any sooner, of course. It is exciting knowing when we will have her. And it is nice being able to plan and make sure we are prepared. Or as prepared as we can be anyway. We pray to be prepared for parenthood; it is weird to think that we only have 5 days left until we take on those new roles.
One of our friend's, who also happens to be our hometeacher's wife, had her breech baby by c-section last Tuesday. We went over to their house tonight and got to hear all about their experience. She was pleasantly surprised with how easy and wonderful it all was. It was fun hearing about what we can expect, and I think it helps us to mentally prepare for it a little better. Their little girl had such a beautiful, round head, and our little girl will, too. Another bonus from having a c-section, I guess. We are just excited to see our little girl!
This will be the last picture of Nikki's tummy with the baby inside... The next post should have pictures of our precious little girl.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
True love
you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose.....wait a minute

Holy Cow that is soon! I hope everything goes great! I have friend who has had her girls both by c-section and she says they're just fine. I can't wait to see pictures!! She is going to be adorable.... :)
ReplyDelete